FleshFactor: Re: re: brief comments

Sidebar ||   Also present, is the sometimes overriding,
delight-in-the-process of _acquiring_ the data. I've often had the
distinct impression that I was reading/retaining information as I was
photo-copying or scanning, or downloading files -- particularly the
earlier interlaced gifs. Their apprehension conceptually blends with their
comprehension.

--

{ brad brace }

<<<< bbrace@netcom.com >>>>       ~finger for pgp

The_12hr-ISBN-JPEG_Project      ftp.netcom.com/pub/bb/bbrace
  continuous hypermodern       ftp.teleport.com/users/bbrace
      imagery online          ftp.rdrop.com/pub/users/bbrace
       all-the-time        ftp.pacifier.com/pub/users/bbrace
--
Usenet-news: alt.binaries.pictures.12hr/ a.b.p.fine-art.misc