FleshFactor: RE: Re: re: NAIVE LIBERTARIAN ATTITUDES

Pattie Maes wrote:

>Geez! I don't think we ever claimed to be solving the world's problems
>with the technology we're developing! All we are doing is experimenting
>with different ways in which technology can be integrated into our
>everyday lives.

That seems to be a big "our" ... whose "everyday lives" did you have in
mind exactly?

I mean, there aren't that many "everyday lives" that have the possibility
of integrating technology -  the rest of us "everyday lifers" just get
casually integrated into the technology ... like it or not.

I think I would prefer not to have known how it is you make your living -

Robert Adrian    <rax@pop.thing.at>

Wiedner Hauptstrasse 37/69
A-1040 Vienna
Tel: ++43 1 504 3110