FleshFactor: creeping fleshy tails

REACTIONS:

Ballard metal embedded in flesh fixation, Cyborgs, controlling power
freaks - male denial of the body - I AM a machine: I control.. female I
AM a body: I communicate.. We are a beehive?

To globally celebrate, dance, communicate, commune, fractionalise & yet to
feel this is ONLY possible as a CYBORG? (the net makes it/us so), the ant
in the system, the city is a machine, work is a task, money is the
nectar...

In the future, invisible machines?, <manufacture pollutes>, so have our
little grey boxes - it can seem so clean and "nice" to synthesise with the
machine, and yet nature, that uncontollable Gaii reacts to our global
presence/growth in subtle and no doubt unforeseen and far reaching
ways..("Speed" (Doors of Perception 96 (+95) Conferences))

We are advanced by forces we are not aware of, or care for, or can
change it seems: hysterical hysteris.

Nature/nurture/artifice...AN ALTERNATE non city-machine based
civilisation? (less population, more sense, joy) more balance? Hippy
Hamlets, sun and wind power..spiritual relationships with reality,
ourselves, things, even machines = a Utopian folly? A Negative tolerance
of the just so, as we are, Darwinian evolution, causal advancement,
heads in the sand..

--

Richard Brown,
Research Fellow,