FleshFactor: Machine reins

The evolution of the Human/(Nature)/Machine is controlled by systems
functions which we appear subject to and not able to control:
New cost-effective better faster machines. City money machine support
functions. Machine supported human growth/survival.
We LIVE and are supported by a cybernetic beast system, and it appears
we have lost control of the reins.

Is this cyber-beast high on testosterone? - the product of a male
dominated society with the classical male tendencies of machine enhanced
domination and control - forcing ourselves upon Nature?!
Nature and nurture - the internet is multigendered - bring back a
balance by empowering the feminine - down with Big Brother!

Embrace the machine! - Evolve the Global Cybersystem, "Big Sister" which
nurtures and supports us in our needs to communicate and be entertained,
controls our animal natures (greed, war, growth etc.) - A Zero Growth
Global Civilisation - stable but advancing  - we spend our time globally
communicating, making Art for Big Sister, dancing and digging our
organic gardens...

Otherwise we ignore the reins, and the inertia of the cyberbeast propels
us to a point of catastrophic change.

--

Richard Brown,
Research Fellow,