FleshFactor: as language

Flesh factor as a language interface:

Beyond the 'flesh factor' concept, we can perceive a lot of things, such
as genetics, cyber-biology, cyber-intelligence and everything like that.
Otherwise, we can perceive new technologies as an human interfaces based
on language.

In the network context, these technologies are working as inter-human
interfaces through new types of communication, and the most important
focus is language and how does it work in this new environment.

I can say that the language in this context can be compared to genetics.

On the networks the individual languages are evolving as different new
genes conditioning new forms of identity, community, memory, and a new
type of schizophrenia.

More often identifications and questions are subjected to
topographical perceptions: Persons are divided through sexual topoi;
and in collective consciousness it is not a matter of behavoural, mental
and/or social identity.

Valery Grancher

vgranger@imaginet.fr

http://www.imaginet.fr/nomemory