FleshFactor: Re: current debates

At the risk of sounding quaint, may I suggest that perhaps there is
a spiritual nature to reality that really can't be communicated with
machines?  I am not generally religious, but I do acknowledge the
existence of another aspect of reality.  Einstein spoke of God
frequently and quantum mechanics does seem to point to a non physical
relationship between matter and observer that manifests itself in
physical ways.  (Einstein called this phenomena, "spooky action at a
distance.")

On the other hand, maybe we just need more resolution and bandwidth.
I better start saving up for that T1 line and a 400mhz dual RISC processor
upgrade...  Then I can really start evolving.

--

Mark Sottilaro