FleshFactor: Re: We're in record.

I totally agree with Mark that ability to program a VCR is uncorrelated
with intelligence but has everything to do with lack of interest. The
point I was trying to make is that we shouldn't even need to program our
VCR's. To a large extent they can "program themselves" or at least suggest
to us what they can do for us, so that we can be more lazy about the whole
thing. For example, if my TV/VCR notices I watch Startrek every week, it
could suggest to record it for me when I end up not watching it one week.

Pattie

Pattie Maes <pattie@media.mit.edu>
Associate Professor
MIT Media Laboratory