FleshFactor: Re: NAIVE LIBERTARIAN ATTITUDES

Ebon Fisher wrote:

>beyond our responsibility. That is, frankly, creepy. Should we also assume
>that poor people, teenage violence, corporate corruption, broken school
>systems, and other stuff "out there" is all beyond the privileged glow of
>technological fascination? Are those problems solved by programming our
>newsbots to filter out that news?

Geez! I don't think we ever claimed to be solving the world's problems
with the technology we're developing! All we are doing is experimenting
with different ways in which technology can be integrated into our
everyday lives.

Pattie

Pattie Maes <pattie@media.mit.edu>
Associate Professor