FleshFactor: to Grayson Cooke/30.8.1997

Grayson Cooke wrote:

"Might it be that it is not so much a matter of communication but of
consciousness?"

[I think] he means: to bring humanity to [a] consciousness of itself as a
whole!

[If so, he is] totally right! As I pointed out in my posting to this
net-symposium on 21.8.1997, it is only a matter of consciousness. But the
new media *to a certain extent* are favouring this evolution to mankind's
awareness of its unity.  Communication structures by themselves are not
able to bring humanity to this state.

Siegfried Pflegerl    <spflegerl@wk.or.at>